Friday, 5 April 2013

Don't go every week - this is why

Yesterday I went to Aldi. I don't go there every week. Mix things up between Coles, Woolies, About Life (organic/free range), corner store & Aldi.

With Aldi, I find you walk in needing a few things and walk out with a few one off purchases on top of the necessities that you think are great bargains and can't resist.

Yesterday was no exception. See below a couple of the things I bought. My coffee machine broke a little while ago so this milk frother combined with a plunger has just produced a fine cappuccino. Also, made the boys a hot chocolate - woo hoo. It's almost paid for itself.

Aldi, appreciate the bargains and look forward to flicking through a few mags and having a snooze in the pop up beach tent. All good in our hood, bring on the holidays.





6 comments:

  1. Nothing like a good frothy hot chocolate ! Happy holidays x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, I think we are getting an Aldi this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mix it up too and visit a few different supermarkets...I heard the Aldi Cappucino/Expresso machines work well and for $80 a real bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I can see what you mean. A pop up beach shelter is not normally on the grocery list. That frother looks pretty good though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. K, thx for stopping by. Did u sell your gorgeous lounges yet? All the best with your move.
      L x

      Delete
  5. I love Aldi, but I have to be in the mood for it. Can find some bargains!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...